When you’re starting a business, there are many important considerations to keep in mind, like where you’ll get your funding, who will handle customer service issues and how you’ll manage your inventory levels. One of the most vital components of your business—and one that’s often overlooked—is finding a good sourcing agent for China. A sourcing agent for china can help you bring all the different parts of your business together, including manufacturing and distribution.
It is possible to purchase directly from Chinese suppliers and benefit from better prices, quicker turnaround times, and a more personal relationship with your business partners. Find a sourcing agent that works out of China to help you do so. These agents are able to speak Mandarin and have local connections, which can be invaluable when working on deals. Some will even travel abroad for meetings or negotiations if necessary. Working with an agent means paying fees—typically 10 percent or less—to cover their time spent finding products for you.
Under reverse souring, the sourcing agent will help you with,
- Sourcing top suppliers in your industry directly
- Access new products on wholesale prices
- Side-step the Alibaba brouhaha!
Find a Supplier
Finding a supplier can be tricky, but there is a way to make it easier. You could hire a sourcing agent in China. A sourcing agent can help determine how much your product will cost and if it is available.
- They help you find the best Asian suppliers that fit your business
- They provide product sample
- Help with ongoing communication and support
- They will keep you updated with every step of the process.
Before contacting a supplier, you should verify their authenticity and track record. This is why it’s essential to hire a sourcing agent in China. A sourcing agent will help you select reputable suppliers from a wide range of industries, including electronics, textiles, food & beverage and more.
The report they provide will include,
- Administrative penalties and improper practices
- Import and export licenses
- Certification information
- A public legal background report
- Copies of relevant business licenses
- Information on shareholders
- Company and registration details
The time it takes to source goods and have them manufactured abroad is dramatically reduced when you use a sourcing agent. A sourcing agent negotiates terms with factories on your behalf, handles logistics such as shipping and coordinating duties with other members of your supply chain, manages suppliers, and ensures quality control of finished products. The use of a sourcing agent can save you time and headaches while making sure you get exactly what you need delivered exactly when you need it.