Did you know? An average mattress contains 100,000 to 10 million dust mite. House cleaning Waterloo is a time-consuming job that requires more attention. To make your home both appealing and a disease-free environment you have to do the house cleaning Balmain. Always a deep cleaning of your house is rewarding and makes you feel like everything is new again.
Even if you can’t spend time on cleaning your house, these days there are various cleaning services Waterloo that lends you a helping hand. Hidden dirt or dust gets build-up easily on the unexpected places in your home, and these neglected spots collect filth and attract germs. This blog gives lists a few things around the house that you forget during your cleaning routine.
Spots That You Forget To Overlook While Cleaning Your Home
Based on the amount of the dirt certain areas in your home need a good scrubbing which can also be done to perfection by the cleaning services Balmain. While doing the cleaning process, some objects are mostly forgotten, leading to the accretion of dirt, dust, and germs without our knowledge. The following are the list of items that you neglect during the cleaning,
- Place Mats – These mats prevent your dining table from getting stained. Hence it gets filthy quickly.
- Handrails and Switches– Make use of a damp cloth to wipe the bars with the disinfectants and dry it with a polishing cloth.
- Ice Cube Trays – Ice trays are prone to retain the food particles and their odour. So wash the tray with hot water and mild dish soap.
- Reusable Shopping Bags – These bags are eco-friendly but are a breeding ground for bacteria and mould if not cleaned regularly.
- Faucet – These are the place where the germs are most prevalent. Scrub the tap with the dish soap and hot water.
- Kitchen Sponge – Sponge removes the dirt from your dish, but there is a chance of retaining the food particles with it, leading to germ formation. Thus wash the sponge in hot water.
- Toothbrush Holder – Being exposed to moisture the holders are prone to bacterial growth. Hence sterilise the holder with warm water.
- Handles In Kitchen – During cooking, you make use of the handles in the kitchen appliances, which are the source for germs breeding, so scrub the handles with water and vinegar.
- Pillows – These are the hiding place for the dust mites and dead skins, so give it a hot water wash and dry on low heat.
- Lamps – The heat from your lamp causes the dirt to stick making it harder to wipe. So dust them regularly both inside and outside.
- Ceiling Fans – These fans attract more dust, leading to the formation of a layer of dust in the wings of the fan. Wipe the dust by covering the blades with a pillow cover.
- Baseboards – These gets dirty by the pets and foot traffic, so wipe them with a damp cloth.
- Cleaning Supplies – Ignoring the washing of the cleaning supplies results in germs spreading throughout your home. So dust them after every cleaning.
Thus make sure you clean every inch of your home and never miss a dirty spot again.